Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, April 5, 2010

Wishlist: MAC Art Supplies


I am excited about the MAC Art Supplies collection. Maybe because it's all limited edition?!  I am tempted to get every single greasepaint stick and every single pearlglide eyeliner. But the truth is, my favourite colour of eyeliner is black, I don't wear bright colours on a daily basis, and I prefer mechanical eyeliners... so this is probably just madness.

The must-haves for me in this collection are:
Greasepaints: Dirty (a nice brown), Uniformly Blue (navy), maybe Below Ground (brown)
Pearlglide: Black line (black with gold), Undercurrent (amazing teal), Petrol Blue

I'm more likely to get a couple of eyeliners because they'll keep for years. I think the Greasepaint sticks will dry out so I don't want to stock up too much on them. Besides, I have a Paint Pot in black so I don't need the dark greasepaints.

Depending on how I'm feeling when I go to the counter, I might sneak in a few more...

Have you made a mental note of anything from this collection?

Check out the swatches here:
MAC Art Supplies swatches

No comments:

Post a Comment