Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

L'Occitane haul

Having children around means that you have to be a good role model. This is an extensive topic... but here I just want to limit it to... washing hands :-)

I went to L'Occitane and found some lovely hand soap. The two on the right were on my shopping list: liquid soap in verbena and lavender. These will look good in the guest bathroom. But the white bottle was unexpected. This acacia flower-scented 'hand and body cleansing mousse' smells yummy and is a foam soap that comes out of the pump light and fluffy. I got three of these!



I had to get some tubes of hand cream as well. I love these.



And I was given some samples: shampoo, conditioner, face cream, body cream and eau de toilette. Oh how I love getting samples - it's almost half the fun of going shopping for cosmetics.



I was particularly happy to get this sample: a small tube of hand cream!



It's very boring that MAC doesn't have any samples whatsoever, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment