Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

MAC Liberty of London haul

Another haul: MAC this time. My decision to reserve the following products was based solely on product photos (not even swatches) I'd seen online (because I was going to be away for the launch). And I must say, even if I had seen the testers beforehand, I would have bought exactly the same products.



Eyeshadows: Birds & Berries, Bough Grey
Beauty powder: Shell Pearl
Lipstick: Coral Hip
Nail lacquer: Blue India

My favourite is the beauty powder (partly just because I love the colour and partly because I love the different packaging). I use it as blush and it gives a beautiful light pink sheen on the cheeks, much lighter (less pigmented, less sheen) than a mineralize blush. I am so tempted to get a back-up...

No comments:

Post a Comment