Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, April 12, 2010

Never again: Clarins Beauty Flash Balm

This is something I rushed out to buy after reading fab reviews: the Beauty Flash Balm from Clarins.


It can either be used as a primer - giving your face an instant glow - or as a facial mask. I was particularly attracted to the promise that it "instantly eliminates all signs of fatigue.... promoting a radiant complexion." It is a lightly peach-coloured cream.


It did nothing of the sort. It didn't do anything. It made no difference as a primer, either. To be fair, I don't get primers. e.g. Laura Mercier's oil-free foundation primer - not impressed.

I've had this for over two years (and it still hasn't gone off) so I am desperately trying to get rid of it. I am now using it as a mask, slathering copious amounts on my face - suddenly there seems to be so much product in this tube...

No comments:

Post a Comment